World-class research studies are what shape our lives. At Infonetica, we believe in empowering the people behind these studies with pioneering software and training solutions that support the ground-breaking research of tomorrow. We are a multi-national research- and clinical trial-focused Software as a Service (SaaS) and training provider with offices in the UK and Australia. Our customers love our products and we are proud to contribute to the future of our world.
Infonetica’s clinical trial compliance training platform (Whitehall Training) is used by researchers and other key staff in some of the most influential global companies. Our certified training ensures that the staff running multi-million-dollar trials have the up-to-date knowledge they need. Our Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training was behind one of the first Covid vaccines developed.
One of the things that sets us apart from other online trainers is our attention to customers. This role is to be the human face of the online business – interacting and collaborating with clients and prospects daily to ensure they are given the support they need and continue to derive the maximum benefit from our compliance training programmes.
Driving new sales is important, but we are looking for someone who gets just as much satisfaction from helping a client find the right solution to their problems as they do from landing that big order.
- Managing and delivering on sales pipelines
- Running targeted outbound marketing and Google PPC advertising campaigns
- Championing the case for marketing opportunities and new course ideas
- Assisting customers with online demonstrations and account set up
- Processing and fulfilling all in-bound customer orders
- Resolving customer problems – working closely with the technical team
- Establishing meaningful contact with prospects and clients, building relationships and recommending appropriate training support
- Maintaining the quality of courses by collaborating with the creators and authors, ensuring that the content remains accurate and relevant
Attributes, Qualifications & Experience:
Must have –
- Ability to build a strong rapport with individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good active listening abilities
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Independence tempered with the self-awareness to take direction and learn
- Sound commercial awareness
Nice to have –
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Basic understanding of medical science
- Experience in digital marketing
- A good grasp of SEO and Google PPC advertisement campaigns
Working at Infonetica:
We look for and encourage five core values in our staff, and these shape everything we do. We strive for a workforce that is –
We truly believe in recruitment and progression based on ability. The successful candidate could be early in their career journey, looking for a new outlet for their abilities or returning to work from a break. We have a truly inclusive approach to recruitment so if you believe your strengths align with what we’re looking for, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
The primary work location for the role is Esher (KT10 9SD), UK – which is a 30-minute train ride from London Waterloo. Most of us are currently working remotely but will be reviewing our office working patterns as Covid recommendations change.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role and how you would build a rapport with customers. Please include WT22012 as the subject of your email.