Infonetica is a specialist global Research and Clinical Trial focused Software as a Service (SaaS) provider with offices in the UK and Australia.
Its customers are predominently internationally renowned universities, research hospitals and government organisations in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Infonetica offers a suite of class leading SaaS products, which are highly recommended by its customers.
Infonetica is in a strong growth phase and is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its head office in Esher. Reporting to the CEO, the role is a high impact and hands on role in an exciting healthcare technology space. We are looking for a sharp, entrepreneurial and energetic candidate with a strong drive and desire to grow within the company.
- Own Infonetica’s marketing plan
- Plan and operate integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage Infonetica’s digital presence
- Manage marketing led lead generation initiatives
- Nurture leads through automated digital channels
- Promote Infonetica’s products via SEO optimisation, pay per click advertising and search optimised content
- Create and promote customer case studies and engaging product related content
- Promote marketing content through LinkedIn, Twitter and other digital channels
- Own Infonetica’s various websites
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries via email, telephone and other channels
- Manage database of tender websites
- Support sales team for tenders
- Support customer engagement activities such as webinars and customer interviews
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good listener
- Active learner
- Digital marketing background
- Commercial awareness
The primary work location for the role is Esher, KT10 9SD. However, the successful candidate is expected to work from home until Covid-19 restrictions are eased.