We are seeking a Customer Champion who can engage with customers and offer high standards of support and service. The role is a great opportunity for University Research Managers and Analysts to apply their knowledge and experience, to help devise solutions, and solve problems through software for the Research Office.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting, curious and energetic people-person who thrives by helping others.
- Create and enhance value for customers by facilitating understanding and use of Infonetica’s software and services
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of products
- Support and advise customers on product and technical questions
- Understand customer issues and questions and follow up within Infonetica to resolve issues
- Understand and document customer requirements to feed into product roadmaps
- Work closely with the product team to help shape product development roadmap
- Support the sales team with product demonstrations and tenders
- Lead product implementations and provide a smooth onboarding experience for customers
- Guide customers through their onboarding process and maintain positive relationship with customers post implementation
Desired Attributes, Qualifications & Experience:
- Self-starter – takes the initiative and can work with little supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills – can communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences
- Active learner – who seeks out and engages with new information where possible
- Good listener – comfortable developing the conversation based on what the other party says
- Evidence of analytical thinking and methodical problem-solving skills
- University research administration background
Nice to have:
- Experience using Infonetica’s products
- Experience of university/higher education tendering process
Contact: Email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Please include UCEM2104 as the subject of your email.
Closing Date: 17th May