Infonetica is a specialist global Research and Clinical Trial-focused Software as a Service (SaaS) provider with offices in the UK and Australia.
Its customers are predominently, internationally renowned universities, research hospitals and government organisations in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Infonetica offers a suite of class leading SaaS products that are highly recommended by its customers.
Infonetica is in a strong growth phase and is looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join its APAC team based out of Chatswood, Sydney. Reporting to the General Manager, APAC, the role is highly recommended for recent graduates looking for an enriching and diverse work experience in a high growth environment.
What Infonetica’s other Customer Experience Executives had to say about the role:
“Working with clients, I assisted them on how to best utilise our products and in resolving any issues they faced. The most rewarding aspect of the role was to utilise my problem-solving skills and make our client’s experience with our products a positive one.”
- Develop into the regional product specialist
- Support and advise customers on product and technical questions
- Understand customer issues and questions and work closely with the software development team to resolve issues
- Understand and document customer requirements
- Create business process requirements, model processes and map features and workflows using standard business analysis templates
- Support the sales team with product demonstrations
- Lead product implementations
- Maintain relationship with customers post implementation
- Feed into product roadmaps
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good listener
- Evidence of analytical thinking and methodical problem-solving skill
Nice to have:
- Technical background in software
- Experience or qualification in Project Management or Business Analysis
- Working knowledge of systems development cycle
- Experience of producing business specifications and managing requirements via ticketing systems (JIRA)
- Commercial awareness
The primary work location for the role is Chatswood, Sydney, NSW 2067. However, the successful candidate is expected to work from home until Covid-19 restrictions are eased.