Infonetica is a specialist global Research and Clinical Trial focused Software as a Service (SaaS) provider with offices in the UK and Australia.
Its customers are predominently, internationally renowned universities, research hospitals and government organisations in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Infonetica offers a suite of class leading SaaS products that are highly recommended by its customers.
The Customer Engagement Manager provides business development strategy, execution and sales leadership for the APAC team. Reporting to the CEO in the United Kingdom and General Manager, Australia, this is an essential sales & business development role to drive growth for Infonetica within Australia and New Zealand.
- Identify business opportunities by researching customer segments and tracking tender portals
- Establish contact with prospects, build relationships and recommend appropriate solutions
- Manage and deliver on sales pipelines
- Understand organisational and decision-making set-ups with prospective customers
- Develop key senior stakeholder relationships
- Lead product demonstrations
- Lead tendering processes
- Lead contract and pricing discussions
- Negotiate contract renewal of existing customers
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- High quality candidates will have a hunter sales mentality, driven to identify and engage with a varied stakeholder group both internally and externally and convert cold leads into opportunities.
- At least 2 years sales experience and demonstrated success achieving sales targets, ideally within Software / SaaS focused on universities, hospitals and broader health / government departments.
- Strong relationship builder – collegiate, and at the forefront of strategic execution, thriving off natural interaction, networking / prospecting
- Good listener to customers and hungry for success and finding suitable outcomes for clients.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS contracts and a general understanding of data protection provisions.
The primary work location for the role is Chatswood, Sydney, NSW 2067. However, the successful candidate is expected to work from home until Covid-19 restrictions are eased.