World-class research studies are what shape our lives. At Infonetica, we believe in empowering the people behind these studies with pioneering software and training solutions that support the ground-breaking research of tomorrow. We are a multinational research- and clinical trial-focused Software as a Service (SaaS) and training provider with offices in the UK and Australia. Our customers love our products and we are proud to contribute to the future of our world.
Infonetica’s clinical trial compliance training platform (Whitehall Training) is used by researchers and other key staff in some of the most influential global companies. Our certified training ensures that the staff running multi-million-dollar trials have the up-to-date knowledge they need. Our Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training was behind one of the first Covid vaccines developed.
One of the things that set us apart from other online trainers is our attention to customers. This role is to be the human face of the online business – interacting and collaborating with clients and prospects daily to ensure they are given the support they need and continue to derive the maximum benefit from our compliance training programmes.
- Developing new business by researching and reaching out to prospective customers
- Managing and delivering on sales pipelines
- Running targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Supporting Google PPC advertising campaigns
- Creating relevant content that is linked with SEO and digitally distributing content
- Assisting customers with online demonstrations and account set-up
- Processing and fulfilling all in-bound customer orders
- Resolving customer problems – working closely with the technical team
- Establishing meaningful contact with prospects and clients, building relationships, recommending appropriate training support to encourage repeat business
- Maintaining the quality of courses by collaborating with the creators and authors, ensuring that the content remains accurate and relevant
Desired personal attributes:
We strongly believe that joining a team is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. Whitehall Training is a standalone division within Infonetica, which can be exciting and gives you all the autonomy and opportunity we wish to have – but bear in mind it also demands an entrepreneurial mindset, problem-solving skills, and resilience.
We also look to the following:
- Business development skills
- Desk-based prospect research skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good active listening abilities
- Sound commercial awareness
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to understand and use software systems
The following are nice-to-haves:
- Digital multi-channel marketing expertise
- A good grasp of SEO and Google PPC advertisement campaigns
Salary & Benefits:
- £35,000 base salary
- Sales commission
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year
- Health insurance
The primary work location for the role is Esher (KT10 9SD), which is a 30-minute train ride from London Waterloo or just off the A3 if you are driving in. We are currently working three days a week in the office. You are welcome to use the office at all times – there is breakfast, beer, and fresh coffee to keep you going.
We strongly believe in recruitment and progression based on ability. We have a truly inclusive approach to recruitment so if you believe your strengths align with what we’re looking for, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter detailing why you are interested in this role and how you would contribute to this role. Please include WT2301 as the subject of your email.